Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog about nothing

Probably the reason I've never been much of a blogger before, is that I am not consistent enough. Also, I don't lead that interesting of a life, so I have nothing to write about, so here is my blog about nothing much. I have to admit that I have done a whole lot of nothing much this summer and it's been pretty nice. Will and I went to Galveston a little over a week ago for our anniversary. It was nice, we didn't have much planned so we ended up just hanging out on the beach and eating a lot. We did go to Moody Gardens...I wasn't overly impressed and thought it was way overpriced, but got to spend lots of quality time with my love.

Okay, this next part I'm sure I'll have plenty of people making fun of me, but when we got home I had to catch up on my DVR'd shows. I am mostly a reality show junkie. I love the Real Houswives and So You Think You Can Dance, but a while back a friend got me hooked on The Secret Life of the American Teen.... I think for the most part its pretty ridiculous and unrealistic, and the acting is horrible, but for some reason, I just have to watch it. Well, this past week  for those of you that don't watch, Ben and Adrian have a baby, only the baby was stillborn. It was way to close to my reality with Kamdyn Grace, and there I sat on my couch like a bawl bag for this story line. Luckily, Will was at work when I watched it, I'm sure I would've gotten made fun of....or a lecture for watching stuff like that. I do have to say though, I commend the writers for writing it like that. I think especially with teen pregnancy, sometimes it's glorified and the realities of the things that can go wrong aren't shown.

As I said before, I don't have much to write about. I'm going with a few ladies from work to a workshop in Edmond this week....maybe I will have some great adventure to blog about when I get back....probably not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment