Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Week five and frustrated!

So we have reached week five. The highlights of my week have been my non stress test and Dr. Appointment. I finally met my new Dr. Nothing like waiting til the 33rd week to meet your delivering doctor. I really like her though. She said if I make it to 36 weeks, she will take out my cerclage, and I won't have to be on strict bed rest any more. That will be so nice. I won't quite know what to do with myself. As it is, the only time I get to get out is on dr. Days.

I did get to go home Saturday for my shower. It was so nice. My hostesses did a great job, and it was good to see and visit with people. We got most of our big stuff, and now I'm just trying to make sure we have everything we will need right away. Just when I think we have everything, I think of something else, I'm sure it will be like that for a while. Thank goodness for online shopping.

Today has been a blah day. Things that shouldn't bother me have, and Im really missing Will today. I will chalk it up to pregnancy hormones. You know it's not going to be a good day when it starts with tears. Oh well, tomorrow will be better. I have another non stress test,so I'll get to get out for a little bit.

I'll end this blog as it has been a little bit of all over the place. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment