Monday, June 4, 2012


Wow, it has been a while since I have blogged..... Sorry, life has been pretty busy, and I never was good at consistently journaling. I guess I'm consistently inconsistent. Maddox turned 5 months old yesterday. Time is flying by, and he's getting big so fast. At last doctors appointment He weighed 11.2 pounds, so I'm betting now he's about 12.5 pounds. He's in between 0-3 and 3-6 months clothes. He's rolling over, blowing spit bubbles  and chewing on his feet. I am loving being off this summer and getting to spend all my time playing with him.


















We started our summer off with a top secret vacation  road trip to Virginia and Maryland. Will's brother Michael is in the Air Force, and stationed at Andrews. His birthday fell on Memorial Day this year, so Will and I thought it would be fun to show up for the weekend. We schemed for over a month with my sister in law Jamie in order to pull it off. I was sure someone would spill the beans, but thankfully it went off without a hitch. The cousins also had fun together!




 Since we were going to Maryland, I had to stop in Virginia to see my best friend Michelle and  her family. It had been about 2 years since I'd seen her. It was so great to see her again and her daughter Adley loved Maddox's "Teeny Peeny Hands and Feet"


It was a fabulous trip! We only wish we could've stayed longer. I think the hardest part was when Michael and Will had to say goodbye. It's so great that they are so close, but kind of stinks that we can't see them all of the time.

Until Next time! (Hopefully it won't be another 3.5 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment